7 replies to this topic

#1 katepolly1

katepolly1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 01:50 AM

Dear All,

Time to have another "go" with our 4 remaining frosties. Still having before and after acupucnture (gotta do something) and just see what happens. Lining reached 8mm last week, so all systems go. So, hoping for a good thaw (they do one at a time, hope only need to thaw one) and a sticky and lasting little one....and well, you know what else late down the track...

Kate

#2 Yvonnes69

Yvonnes69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:42 PM

Hi Katepolly,

I haven't posted a lot on this site but read quite regularly.I know you have had such a diffuclt time and I am praying and keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well for you. Hopefully this time. I know it's a silly thing to say but please try to relax as much as possible and use positive thinking. It's meant to be powerful! I wish you all the luck in the world and pray that this time is your time. Take care.

Yvonne
x

#3 niksmom03

niksmom03

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Figure skating and hocky skating coach, love kids, animals, music, books, movies, photographs, art, ballet, history, outdoors. I'm learning crafts lately at MOPS-kinda fun! And of course, dates with my husband, and loving on my son, the light of my life. Enjoy speaking to fellow POF'ers, EMenos, nice to know that I'm not alone in this when it gets hard to live with at times. <br><br>Thanks for being here, I appreciate you!

Posted 05 October 2008 - 05:55 PM

Katepolly,
Good luck tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you and checking in on your status.  Take care!
Kelly J
Diagnosed 1999 @age 27, FSH 110
W/husband 15 years
Adopted our son @ birth 2003
In DE/IVF Process for Summer '08

#4 katepolly1

katepolly1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:25 AM

Hi All,

Thanks Yvonne and Kelly for your replies and well wishes. They had to thaw 2 and one was transferrred. Trying to just chill out and relax now.

Thanks again,

Kate

#5 Margareta

Margareta

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 12:00 PM

Keeping my fingers crossed that you got a strong little snowman, glad to hear you have two left, which will hopefully be a future sibling :-).
Hope your 2 ww goes quickly and easy.
M

#6 scout

scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Hiking, canoeing, SCUBA, family, reading, skiing, wine, food & nutrition, travel.

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:58 PM

Hi Katepolly,
Praying for you over here on the other side of the world!  I hope the 2 ww goes by quickly.

Scout
Symptoms @ age 34 when I went off BCPs.
Married Jan 2007.  Dx EM/POF in April 2007 while TTC.
DE/IVF July 1/08 - now Mom to 2 yr old.

#7 katepolly1

katepolly1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 01:14 AM

Hi Everyone,

Thanks - I am doing okay. Taking one day at a time. Just not sure how it will go, but hoping for a BFP and subsequent bub...Who knows? Not trying to be negative, but just don't know.

As I say, each day at a time...just trying to do all normal everyday stuff- it is going to take or it isn't regardless of if I walk the dog, drive a  car etc.

Thanks for all your well wishes, I am sure they help.

Kate xxxx

#8 Sara K

Sara K

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 08:38 AM

Hi Kate

Just adding my good wishes too.

Sara
Age 38
Hypothyroid - Auto-immune