2 replies to this topic

#1 Kindsis

Kindsis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 11:57 PM

Hi Ladies,

I haven't posted on here in forever but thought I'd check back and let you all know that I'm 3 weeks away from my due date expecting our baby boy! We couldn't be more excited.

Reading these posts on here reminds me that I have no idea what my body will do after this  pregnancy. It has been totally natural with no intervention whatsoever. I wonder though, will my FSH shoot back up to 93 like it was? Was the whole POF thing just a temporary problem?
I sure don't think I'll want to try to get pregnant again right away. It's been great but I need a break from being pregnant!

Hope you all are well and I'll let you know when the little one arrives!!

Thanks for your support so far!

Laurel
32 years old. Diagnosed POF 9/2005 just around the time of my 30th birthday. FSH Levels 92 and 78.
11/05 FSH normal! Got Pregnant Naturally 12/05
Miracle Son Born 9/08/06
Happily Married
Live in Northern California.
Pregnancy & miscarriage in April 2005

#2 Vashni

Vashni

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Interests:Yoga, Pilates, Gardening, Home Improvement. Spending time daughter, husband and doggy, work.

Posted 30 August 2006 - 02:27 PM

Laurel that is great news! I, too, convceived a miracle baby and he is due in December. I was also wondering what my body will do postpartum. But, at 23 weeks, I still can't believe that a baby is actually coming! So I will worry about all of that later. This is my last pg so I am trying to enjoy it.

Good luck with everything!

Vashni
Age 42, diagnosed at 38
Metastatic Choriocarcinoma
Chemotherapy and surgery, age 36
One bio daughter, age 6 One teenage doggy
2 post diagnosis miscarriages
FSH in 20's
HRT not recommended due to blood clotting issues
Baby boy Tate William born 12/21/06 despite it all.

#3 713abc

713abc

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 03:08 PM

Hi Ladies - as I too am pregnant with a miracle baby (due in March), and haven't posted in a while, I thought I'd say hi.

I'm 13 weeks now and still feeling pretty yuk!  But so thrilled about it all that it just doesn't matter how bad I feel.

I do fully expect to get all the symptoms back after I have this baby but I'll just get back on the vivelle patch, and have high hopes that it will make me feel pretty normal like it did before this pregnancy.  While the menopausal stuff is not fun, the infertility is what really had me down, so now that I'm preg I just don't feel so distressed about having to deal with the rest of it.

Good luck with your last few weeks Laurel!

Robin
Blessed with bio son May '03 (pre-POF, age 29)
Pregnant Nov '04 ended very early in miscarriage
Diagnosed March '05 with POF
FSH ranges 40 - 60
Current age 32
Wanted to pursue DE with sister, but doesn't look like it will work out (based on her FSH, looks like she is entering into POF herself; she did "shots" and got pregnant but ended in miscarriage; she is still trying to pursue pregnancy but now experiencing hot flashes)
I started vivelle dot .025 March 2006
Miracle pregancy conceived June 2006, due early March 2007 - still in shock